This tool is built in Microsoft Excel 2016 and hasn’t been tested on any other version.
– Export chosen team export file from PS4 to PC using a USB or other storage device.
– Decrypt file using Panos’ tool (see his thread for instruction)
– Open Excel and PS4 PESEditor2018 v0.21
– Click to Start -> LOAD DECRYPTED FILE -> select ‘.ted.new’ file
– Edit what you like, within reason. Stick to PES2018 parameters or you’ll get errors.
– When finished editing, click the COPY TO HEX EDITOR button and paste in to an empty HEX file (I use HxD)
– Overwrite your decrypted .ted.new file
– Encrypt file using Panos’ tool (see instructions on his thread)
– Send back to PS4 on USB and Import via the Edit menu
-Before editing a 2nd team, click RESET EDITOR
This is a very early build and will advance in the coming days but it hasn’t been fully tested so report any issues below. Thanks and Happy Editing!
Special thanks to @-Panos- @Albiore.
Credits : SMcCutcheon